Sunday, October 14, 2012

10 Weird Things

  1.  I have a nervous habit where i write everything I hear down on my thumb with my pointer finger. It kind of looks like I'm just rubbing those two fingers together, but I'm actually writing. If you know me well enough, you've probably seen me doing it. 
  2. I truly love emergencies. I fantasize about  saving lives. 
  3.  I have weird chunks of time, about once a year, where I get addicted to cinnamon. I crave it, I put it on everything, its all I can think about. My life revolves around eating cinnamon. Its been happening for as long as I can remember. 
  4.  Every time I turn the light off at night, I have to do it 5 or 6 times before I feel ok about it. 
  5.  I've seen every episode ever made of The Office, and Malcolm in the Middle. And I highly recommend both by the way. Thanks Netflix.
  6.  I've never seen Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, or any other  Disney cartoon from start to finish.  
  7. 8. I hate people. 
  8.  For as long as I can remember I've always slept with my head at the opposite end of the bed that people would normally think to sleep at. 
  9.  I've been skinny dipping 8 different times, in 4 different rivers, the lake at Girls Camp, and my latest addition to the list: the wave pool at Seven Peaks. 
  10.  One time I stole and candle from an art store that was going out of business. And I DONT regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment