Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Grass is Greener

Lately I've been thinking about people.
And I realized that I really don't care if people swear or drink or have sex or get tattoos or smoke or hate religion or get back-fat piercings.
All I really care about, is that they are a good person.
I know this kind of seems like common sense, but regrettably, I've lived most of my life with a very different mind set.
And I'd like to blame that on the fact that I grew up in Happy Valley Utah, or that I never knew anything different, but the truth is, I just never made an effort to believe otherwise.

But now, I really feel that as long as you are a good person, as long as you are kind and honest and understanding, as long as you stand up for what is right, or stand up for people that need your help, and as long as you can always put yourself in someone else's shoes, thats all that really matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment