Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tonights Not the Night

Tonight is one of those nights, where you could pretty much just put my picture right next the dictionary definition of Poor College Student.
Tonight, after having both my debit cards rejected at the register, for the 4th time this year, and leaving the store embarrassed and empty handed, I had this for dinner.

(and ask me if I like tuna.....)
Then I went and sat here, because "she who shall not be named" was home, and listening to her shrill voice complain about life, just wasn't gonna happen tonight. 


I keep on telling myself, "just 3 more weeks, Leah! You can do it." But I don't want to do it, I want to rub my forehead against a cheese-grater, probably more than I wanna live up here anymore. 

Unfortunately, I AM a poor college student, so I couldn't even afford a cheese-grater. Even if I wanted one. 

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are always the best. I laughed so hard at this one while still feeling bad for you at the same time. Come to Moab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MAN!!!
    I most definitely will come to MOAB as soon as possibly possible!!!

    ReplyDelete