Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dont take me too seriously

Today I was thinking. A LOT. 
Most of it was about the juicy stuff that only my journal will ever know, but the rest was about what makes a boy, FREAKING HOT. 

Here we go:
  • smart, as in, legitimately intelligent
  • a really good driver, if he owns a motorcycle, that helps
  • being really really funny
  • athletic, golf and tennis DONT count
  • knows how to tread water correctly... yeah, you read that right
  • confident
  • good teeth, and has mastered the art of the "you know you want me, smile"
  • doesn't take rules too seriously
  • adventurous, and willing to explore abandoned buildings with me
  • good style, but not TOO good, or else things get femi
  • hard worker, and driven
  • being independently wealthy is always a plus...
  • talented at everything he does
  • good with kids, -which is weird cause I hate kids
  • good laugh, like one of those deep manly laughs... I don't know... 
  • SMART!... Did I say that.....? 


Thats not too much to live up to, right? Cause I mean, its this or 14 cats.... so ya know.


No comments:

Post a Comment