Sunday, March 25, 2012

Change

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore" - Christopher Columbus
Right now I feel like My life is in a constant state of change. Yet I'm always afraid to truly let go of the way my life was before.   I am scared to let things go, habits, people, things that used to be comfortable, and stable are now just things that are holding me back. 
I have big plans for my life, like BIG PLANS. But I know that reaching those dreams is never gonna happen if I still have one hand reaching for things that are familiar to me. 

I know what needs to be done for me to be successful, its just a really scary thought.
And like most things, easier said than done. 


A ship in harbor is safe - but that is not what ships are for.  ~John A. Shedd

No comments:

Post a Comment