Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm Moving to India

I'm moving to Visakaputnam, India.
Not right away, but pretty soon.



Why, you ask? I can only answer, why not?

No one in my family has ever been to India before, I know absolutely nothing about the country, I don't know anyone who is coming along, and the only thing that is certain about this trip, is that I know I'm ready.


Here I am, about to leave on possibly the biggest adventure of my life, with absolutely no idea what is going to happen. 
I'll be living in a town whose natives only speak Telegu, which unfortunately was not offered at Timpview... 
I'm sure the culture shock is going to be rough at first, but here I am, staring into a big black hole of uncertainty, not knowing what to expect, and I couldn't be more excited.

That type of mystery has always attracted me, and I have never been one to turn down an adventure. So here I go. I guess the hardest part will be taking the first step off the cliff, and I can always just build my wings on the way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment