Monday, March 26, 2012

People

I don't really like people. 
I say that I hate them, cause it makes my Dad laugh, but the truth is, I just don't particularly like them.
What I really like is being alone. I love it, being alone is when I feel best about myself, its when I can actually think about things, its when I can totally enjoy life, and its being alone that has helped me find out who I am as a person.

Being this way comes at a price though. I have very VERY few close relationships in my life. It takes years, and I mean YEARS for me to open up to someone. I'm ok with that though, I just look at it like I'm keeping things simple.

And sorry that I don't go out of my way to make small talk with a friend of a friend's boyfriend's friend, or that I have to pretend to put your number in my phone, at least 5 times, before I actually do.  I can just recognize when a relationship is actually gonna stick. And usually, they don't.

I prefer  things to be like that, because when I actually find someone that I like hanging around, its real. Like, really real. None of that fake laughing, fake smiling, pretending to be interested, awkward conversing stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is precisely how I feel. Thanks for this post, dude.

    ReplyDelete